Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Lovely Little Surprise...


My mum got this for me today. Hence, she is awesome.*

It will be the book I read after I complete Jane Eyre. Any guesses as to which one it is? (HINT: think of an actor with the initials PSH...)

If you look REALLY close, you might be able to see the title!

Happy guessing! (And THANKS MUM!)

x ND


Post-Script:

*However, after watching Laid this evening, she changed it over to RPA. I do not like looking at people's internal organs. Hence, her awesome level has temporarily decreased slightly.

However, it has increased slightly due to the fact that she is awesome enough that I can watch Laid in her presence.

In other words, she's still awesome, and I don't like blood and guts, a fact she likes to exploit with television shows that make me squeamish.