Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Third is the Word!

Well, hello again! Good to see you! Are you ready for a new video? This one features my good friend, Lauren, who does not have Twitter, or Facebook or any other significant internet presence save THIS VIDEO.

So I guess it's kind of an exclusive! Awesome!



Have you read this one before? Have you seen the new BBC series, Sherlock? What are some of your favourite Sherlock Holmes adaptations? (I *love* Sherlock, and also the one with Richard Roxburgh as Holmes from a few years back. I think it was The Hound In The Baskervilles... Marvellous stuff!)

Also, I noticed that over the Easter/ANZAC Day break, The Penguin Doll cracked 500 hits! OH MY GOD. THANK YOU.

Sure, to some folks, these numbers might be small fry, but I am so grateful for everyone of those 533 clicks. It really makes me feel like this is all worthwhile.

Thanks for sharing the journey so far. I hope you'll continue to join me for the remaining 172 left on the list!

All my ever-loving gratitude, and best wishes,

Noni Doll x